Friday, March 27, 2015

Rowing and Thrusters! Yay!

Well, rowing, yay! Thrusters, not so much yay. My thruster max has been, like 35 lbs.....

Workout 15.5
27-21-15-9 reps for time of:
Row (calories)
Thrusters
Men use 95 lb.
Women use 65 lb.



 
Luckily, I can do the scaled workout!

Scaled
(Scaled Men, Scaled Masters Men 40-44, Scaled Masters Men 45-49, Scaled Masters Men 50-54, Scaled Women, Scaled Masters Women 40-44, Scaled Masters Women 45-49, Scaled Masters Women 50-54)
27-21-15-9 reps for time of:
Row (calories)
Thrusters
Men use 65 lb.
Women use 45 lb.

I was really nervous about this one. But Alli talked me through the whole thing. Thanks Alli!! That's what so great about crossfit: the peer support :)
My goal was finishing in under an hour. Mags told me that I'd better go fast, because he was cutting me off in 20 minutes, lol. So I did it. 16:57. 
I LOVE rowing. Seriously -- it's my favourite exercise! (not rowing on the water. Least favourite thing ever)
Anyway-- this ended up being my most successful workout (I know, don't compare...)

No comments:

Post a Comment